The visiting faculty must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must hold PhD degree (or equivalent terminal degree) in the relevant field from HEC recognized universities/ institutes. There will be exemption of doctoral degree for faculty belonging to Clinical Medical Sciences (holding terminal degree of MRCP, FRCS or Diplomat American Board) and also to the professionals of Fine Arts, Architecture, Law and Theatre etc.
- Must holding a full time teaching or research position in HEC recognized public sector university (in case of Pakistani faculty) and in a reputable academic/ research institution at a technologically advanced country (in case of foreign faculty).
- Person holding responsible academic position in organization other than education and research are also eligible.
- Must have good academic and publication record.
Duration of Stay
- The minimum duration of the visit is two weeks except for academic sabbatical where the duration will depend upon the availability of faculty but not more than sixteen weeks or a regular semester.
- The visiting foreign member may also spend time in more than one institution and visit plan must be mentioned in application form and approved from the host institution as well.