- The reimbursement of grant will be released to the Head of the University/HEIs (Rector/Vice Chancellor/President) upon submission of reimbursement claim to HEC after the expenditure is incurred.
- A designated focal person (Head of the library) will be responsible for the proper utilization of the grant as per approved components.
- The focal Person/applicant will bear purchasing cost of any resource if it is not duly approved by the authorized committee at University/HEI level prior to purchasing date(s).
- Any expense made against item(s) not explicitly desired at the time of application submission or considered but not approved by the authorized committee at University/HEI shall not be reimbursed.
Checklist for filling/submission of reimbursement claim
University/HEI must attach the following documents for reimbursement:
- A copy of sanction letter issued by the University/HEI.
- Original duly filled expenditure reimbursement form (Annex - II). The University will be required to certify the claim to the effect that codal formalities have been fulfilled for the expenditures incurred in accordance with Govt rules/ procedures and all the original invoices/ bills duly verified along with relevant record is available in the University/HEI and can be presented to HEC as and when required.
- Reimbursement claim should reach HEC at least 8 weeks prior to the end of the financial year.
Note: Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.