The Millennium Universal College (TMUC), Islamabad
68 South Street, H-11/4, Islamabad
The Millennium Universal College, Islamabad" to conduct external degree programmes in the fields of Law and Business under the collaboration of the University of London and BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) of EdExcel, UK in Computing, Construction, Business, Fashion and Textile w.e.f. 18-12-2015.
Griffith College Dublin Ireland -Karachi Campus, F-14/15, Khayaban-e- Saadi, Clifton 5, Karachi.
Tel: (021) 5835283-5, Fax: (021) 5835287,
Griffith College Dublin Karachi Campus was given NOC by the UGC/Government of Pakistan on 04.10.99 to run National Certificates/Degree Programmes of the National Council for Educational Awards (NCEA), Ireland under joint collaboration between the Academic Services Pakistan, Karachi and the Griffith College, Ireland. The Certificates/Degrees are awarded by the NCEA. The venture is funded by 50% foreign equity, mainly provided by Griffith College. The local partner is Academic Services Pakistan.
Institute of Business Administration and Technology (Ibadat) Foundation, 25 West, Raza Noor Plaza, Blue Area, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad.
Tel: (051) 282 9162; (051) 282 9162, 282 9164, 282 9697-98, Fax: (051) 282 9238
Ibadat Foundation/Ibadat Educational Trust (IFT), Islamabad was given NOC on 30-06-2000 to run under graduate twinning degree programmes in collaboration with Western M ichigan Un iversity, USA, which is an accredited University of the USA. As per the agreement, four semesters of the four-year American degree program will be taught in pakistan by the IFT and proposed University of Lahore, while remaining four semesters will be conducted at the Michigan University, USA. The degrees will be awarded by the Western Michigan University, USA.
Karachi Institute of Information
Technology, Karachi (KIIT), Gulshan-e-
Maymar, Off Super Highway, KDA, Scheme No.45, Karachi 75340. Tel: (021)
(City Campus): 170-A, Block-3, Sir Syed
Tel: (021) 4557500 (021) 4557500 ,
Fax: (021) 4558985.
Karachi Institute of Information Technology, (KIIT)
was given NOC on 2.10.99 to run degree
programmes in collaboration with the University of Huddersfield, England. As per the arrangements, the KIIT conducts teaching as well as the examination under external supervision of University of Huddersfield. The degrees are awarded by the University of Huddersfield, UK.
Beaconhouse Informatics (BI) Pvt. Ltd.,
13T/13U, College Road, F-7 Markaz, Islamabad
Tel: (051) 2650041
Fax: (051) 2650041
|Beaconhouse Informatics (BI) Pvt. Ltd., Islamabad|
was recommended by the HEC on 09.09.2002 to run BBIT degree programme in collaboration with Informatics Holdings Singapore and the Curtin University of Technology, Australia. The BBIT
degree held through Beaconhouse Informatics Islamabad by the students taking and passing their terminal examination after approval of the programme i.e. 09.09.2002 would be recognized/validated by the HEC.
|26||Beaconhouse Informatics, Pvt. Ltd.,|
7-A, Main Boulevard, Gulberg II, Lahore
Tel: (042) 5758052
Fax: (042) 5753208
Islamabad Centre :13-T/13-U, F-7
College Road, Opposite Federal Govt. Women College, Islamabad
|Beaconhosue Informatics, 7-A, Main Boulevard,|
Gulberg II, Lahore approved by the HEC w.e.f. February 26, 2003 upto June 06, 2005 to run BB(IT) degree programme in collaboration with Informatics Holdings, Singapore and Curtin University of Technology, Australia. The BB(IT) degree held through Beaconhouse Informatics, 7-A, Main Boulevard, Gulberg-II, Lahore by the students taking/passing their terminal examination after approval of the programme i.e. February 26, 2003 would be validated/recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
|27||College of Digital Sciences, Karachi|
E-5, Block 10, University Road, Gulistane- Iqbal, Karachi
Tel: (021) 4987401-2
Fax: (021) 4988472
|College of Digital Sciences, Karachi was allowed to offer|
B.Sc.(Hons.) in Computing and Information System through collaborative arrangement with London Metropolitan University, UK upto December, 2007. The College of Digital Sciences has phased out its collaborative arrangement, however, currently enrolled students were allowed to complete their degree programmes, for which the College of Digital Science was allowed to continue its operation upto December, 2008.
|28||Institute of Business and Finance, Lahore|
Mr. Maqsoom Ul Haque, Deputy Chairman,
Institute of Business and Finance,
25-Ali Block, New Garden Town, Lahore.
|Institute of Business and Finance, Lahore has been|
allowed to offer two (2) years EdExcel-HND program in Business Management, Business (Marketing), Business (HRM), Business (Law) w.e.f. April 25, 2016, which will be equated to fourteen (14) years of Education in relevant fields, with the following terms and conditions:
1. The entrance requirement in HND Diploma (Level 5) should be twelve years schooling i.e. HSSC / intermediate / 'A' levels or equivalent (equivalence of twelve years to be determined by Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC);
2. The final examinations should be held under supervision of British Council in Pakistan i.e. examination papers and Answer Sheets be channelized through the British Council for ensuring security and confidentially;
3. The duration of the diploma at level 5 must be of 2 year (minimum) after ascertaining completion of 12 years of schooling;
4. For maintenance of academic standards the courses of studies to be offered, the course material etc. will be kept the same as are offered to the students admitted in UK. The students admitted in Pakistan shall be eligible for the same rights and privileges as admissible to students admitted in the UK.
The Millennium Universal College (TMUC), Bahria Town, Phase VII, Rawalpindi
The Millennium Universal College, Rawalpindi" to conduct external degree programmes of following Universities in the specific fields/departments w.e.f. December 12, 2019 to Fall 2021.
|30||The Millennium Universal College (TMUC), DHA Karachi & Lahore||TMUC, Karachi is allowed for intake in the following degree programs of the respective universities w.e.f. May 21, 2020 to Fall-2021. Whereas, TMUC Lahore is allowed for intake in following programs w.e.f. June 01, 2020 to Fall 2021:|
1. University for the Creative Arts, UK:
- BA (Hons) Fashion Textiles
- BA (Hons) Film & Digital Art
- BA (Hons) Media and Communication
2. University of Hertfordshire, UK
- BSc (Hons) Computer Sciences
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
3. University of London, UK
- BSc Hons Business Administration
- BSc (Hons) Economics and Management
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- LLB (Hons) Laws
|31||Pakistan Institute of Management (PIM), Management House, Shahrah e Iran, Clifton, Karachi||PIM Karachi is allowed to offer M.Sc in Engineering Business Management program in collaboration with University of Warwick, UK w.e.f. May 14, 2020 to May 13, 2021.|
|32||Pakistan College of Law (PCL),|
Bunglow No. 46, Tipu Block, Garden Town, Lahore
|PCL is allowed to offer LLB (03 years) program of University of London, UK w.e.f. October 27, 2020 to Fall 2023.|
|33||Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST), 90-100 Clifton, Karachi. ||SZABIST Karachi, is allowed for admission in Bachelors of Law (LLB) in collaboration with University of London, UK w.e.f. December 03, 2019 to December 2022.|
|34||Metropolitan International United College (MIUC), |
Plot # 66, Street # 7, Sector H-8/4 Islamabad.
|MIUC Islamabad, is allowed for admission in Bachelors of Law (LLB) in collaboration with University of London, UK w.e.f. December 31, 2020 to December 2021.|
|35||Lahore Grammer School (LGS),|
483/4, Block G, DHA, Education City, Lahore
|LGS Lahore is allowed for intake in the following degree programs of University of London, UK w.e.f. January 04, 2021 to December 2021. |
- Department of Business Administration
- B.Sc (Accounting & Finance), Banking & Finance, Business & Management, Development & Economics, Management & Digital Innovation, Economics & Finance, Economics & Politics, International Relations, International Development, Politics & International Relations)
- B.Sc Business Administration (Marketing, International Business, HRM, General Pathway)
- Department of Law
- Department of English
|36||The Institute of Legal Studies (TILS), |
15-Aziz Avenue, Canal Bank, Gulberg-V, Lahore.
Tel # +92-42-35711001-2
|TILS Lahore, is allowed for admission in Bachelors of Law (LLB-03 years) in collaboration with University of London, UK w.e.f. January 04, 2020 to December 2021.|
|37||The Institute of Legal Studies (TILS), |
36, Nazim ud-Din Road, F-8/4 Islamabad.
Tel # +92-51-2855373-4
|TILS Islamabad, is allowed for admission in Bachelors of Law (LLB-03 years) in collaboration with University of London, UK w.e.f. February 15, 2021 to February 2022.|
|38||IVY College of Management Sciences (ICMS), Block B, Defence Housing Authority (DHA), V-XI, Lahore.|
Tel # =92-42-37178111-12
URL: www. ivycms.com.pk
|IVY College of Management Sciences (ICMS), Lahore is allowed to run following programs w.e.f. July 12, 2021 to December 31, 2022:|
1. University of Bedforshire, UK;
- BA (Hons) Journalism
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Interior Design
- BSc (Hons) Computer Animation & Visual Effects
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Economics & Finance
- MSc Information Systems & Management
- MA (Education)
- MA (International Journalsim)
- MA (Mass Communication)
2. Arden University, UK:
- BSc (Hons) Business (alongwith Top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- BA (Hons) Business (Top up only i.e. specialization in Marketing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (alongwith Top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) HRM and Psychology
- LLB (Hons)
- MA (HRM)
- MSc (Project Management)
- MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management
3. Pearson, UK
Higher National Diploma (HND) of Perason (EdExcel), UK in fields of:
- Business, Arts & Design, Computing, Law, Hospitality Management and International Travel & Tourism Management.
|39||Beaconhouse International College, Islamabad|
Tel # +92-51-4866206, 0300-3392266
|Beaconhouse International College, Islamabad is allowed to run following programs w.e.f. August 03, 2021 to June 2024:|
1. Liverpool John Moores University, UK:
- BA (Hons) IR & Politics
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- B.Eng. (Hons) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
The professional degree programs are subject to permission of relevant professional accreditation councils.
2. University of London, UK:
3. Pearson UK:
- Higher National Diploma (HND)-Business
|40||Imperial Tutorial College (ITC),|
A-33, Central Commerical Area, Block 7/8, KCHSU Karachi.
Tel # +92-21-34370471-4
|Imperial Tutorial Colleges (ITC), Karachi is allowed to run two (02) Associate Degree in Fashion Design in Collaboration with Nisantasi University, Turkey w.e.f. August 11, 2021 to December 2022.|