Batch-IV Academic Year (2016-17)
Higher Education Commission Aptitude Test for the candidates applied against Batch-IV of Indigenous PhD fellowship program Phase II will be conducted on 25-26 March 2017 in the following Categories:
Engineering & IT
Management Sciences, Business Education
Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences
Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological and Medical Sciences, Physical Sciences
Batch-III (Provisionally offered in July 2016)
Applicants Who were already enrolled into MS/MPhil/PhD Programs
- Process of Final Award has been initiated.
- Funds are being released in batches in the name of VC/Rectors of the universities via cheques.
- As per advertisement, the scholars who are enrolled in MS leading to PhD programs are not being considered for scholarship award.
Applicants who have not yet secured the admission in MS/MPhil/PhD
- Documents from applicants are awaited. Deadline for documents submission /resumption of classes is March 30, 2017. No extension will be granted. It is encouraged to secure admission at earliest and dispatch complete set of pre-requisite documents to HEC for further process.
- The applicants who have provided the documents, their cases are under process.