HEC provides opportunities for applicants to pursue PhD studies in Top US Universities under "US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor". Interested applicants can apply online through the link:
New User Registration:
To Login please visit https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/
To create profile for first time user, fill in the available form on the link mentioned above.
Click on 'Register' for new users and follow the steps stated below:
- You will be required to create user ID by using your CNIC (without dashes) as User ID and select your password.
- Create an Account and fill the required information available on the screen.
- Click and obtain 'Mobile Code' on your provided mobile no. for further process. (Currently, MNC / Ported numbers are not supported)
- After receiving code on your mobile enter the code.
- Enter your email ID and click Send Code. You will receive a code on your provided email.
- Please enter a valid email ID.
- Perform code verification and click on submission.
- You will be registered successfully. Please check your email for further information.
- You will be required enter your created 'User ID' & 'Password' then 'Sign in' on HEC portal.
- Complete online profile section wise at https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/
- Click 'Scholarships and Grants' on left 'Navigation' and then 'US-PAK Knowledge Corridor Application'.
- Now follow instructions, fill and submit the form successfully.