FOCAL POINTS FOR LINKAGES
- In French universities: Director of International Relations in the concerned university.
- In Pakistani universities: Director (ORIC), while for non ORIC HEIs, Director Board of Advance Studies & Research of the university.
The projects will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the priority areas
- Scientific quality of the proposed research
- Research track and experience of the visiting fellow
- The Principal Investigator's and the host institute's suitability
- Complimentarily of co-applicants (benefit for each co-applicant)
- Potential for long-term collaboration
- Impact on economy & society
- All applications will be assessed and ranked according to their scientific quality.
- One of the primary criteria for selection is the active participation and mobility of young researchers, especially doctoral or post-doctoral students.
- The proposals will be reviewed by the experts.
- A joint-committee will proceed to the final selection of projects.
- A joint final report is required to be submitted no later than three months after the completion of projects.
- All progress reports will reviewed by the experts.
- After successful completion of the project, the PI is required to submit
a Project Completion Report endorsed by his/her collaborating partner.